Friday, September 14, 2007

20-year high school reunion

Tonight is the first night of two nights worth of high school reunion activities. McMenamin's Edgefield in Troutdale, OR tonight and Kell's in downtown Portland, OR on Saturday. Looking forward to getting back in touch with some old friends.

It's kind of funny that we would be going to Edgefield. That place has been part of my life since it first opened. I remember going for the grand opening and the 1-year anniversary celebrations with my colleagues (my second family) from the Gresham Library. I came out to two friends I hope to see tonight one New Year's Eve at a concert held behind the Power Station at Edgefield. That was so many years ago. I'm looking forward to remembering the good times, and being thankful that some of the bad times are now behind me.

No comments: